Sunday, February 13, 2011

Born to Sell

Are you an investor who wants to generate income from a portfolio, or generate additional income beyond the dividends? You might want to check out the website called BornToSell.com, which allows you to easily and instantly look for the best buy-write opportunities, in other words, which stocks are the best ones to buy and write calls against them. You can search by expiration, moneyness, and sector.

I have actually used this site a couple times, with success. It has a very simple to use interface.

There is also a section which shows you the best options to write based on stocks you have already owned.

I have no connection to the BornToSell web site and I don't even know the owner. I just thought my readers would find this of interest.

No comments: