Saturday, October 09, 2010

The 5 year massive bull run in Gold and Gold Stocks continues

Guest Article

Last August I penned an article predicting a massive five year bull run in gold and gold stocks. I outlined my reasoning and compared this 13 year period from 2001 to 2014 to the tech stock bull from 1986-1999. You can view that article here with the details.

In February of this year, I again wrote an article for Kitco.com explaining the 13 year Gold Bull still had a lot more room to run. At the time Gold had pulled back to 1040-1070 windows and I mentioned that “smart money would be accumulating” and we should look for $1300-$1325 as the objective. That brings up forward to October of 2010, with Gold running to $1350 as recently as this morning.

We have a huge rally because we are in the 2nd year of this final 5 year run I predicted, and this is when the general investing public becomes “aware” of the bull market. They miss the first five years from 2001-2006, and then while we consolidate for three years from 2006-2009 they fall asleep. It is not until Gold breaks all time highs that people wake up and start buying. This is typical in a super bull cycle, the behavioral patterns are always the same with the herd. I based my forecast on herd mentality, whether bullish or bearish.

I am now looking for Gold to continue to run during this trampling into the asset from the herds of investors to about ... read the rest

by Dave Banister- TheMarketTrendForecast.com

No comments: